Five Bama Tipton's

The Life of Mom, Dad, and 3 Crazy and Extremely Busy Boys!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Walk to Defeat ALS 2008

Click to play The Walk to Defeat ALS
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


On Saturday October 4th, our family and friends joined the ALS Association of Alabama once again to Walk to Defeat ALS. Tipton's Team raised over $3,500 this year. Because of such wonderful friends and family we have raised nearly $20,000.00 over the past 12 months. We thank you for helping us in our fight to find a cure for this devastating disease that took our Pops on July 3, 2008. For the love, prayers and support you have given our family, we are truly grateful!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I am AJ from AJ*S Invites, I have not checked that site in so long, and I apologize for not getting back to you in months. I hope your party turned out great, and if there is anything in the future I can do I would love to be of service! thanks!!